Instruction on Revocation
Instruction on Revocation
Right of Revocation
As customer you are entitled to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days as of the day, on which you or a third party nominated by you, who is not a carrier, took possession of the last merchandise.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you have to inform us about your decision to revoke this contract by sending us a clear declaration (e.g. letter sent by ordinary mail, facsimile or e-mail) by specifying
UAB LITTAU DESIGN
+491520 7861192 or +37067589223
You can use the attached specimen revocation form; however, this is not mandatory for your revocation.
The deadline is deemed as met, if you send out the notice regarding the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiration of the revocation period.
Consequences of the Revocation
If you revoke this contract, we are obliged to pay back all payments that we had received from you, including delivery expenses (except for additional costs that incurred because you selected a different kind of delivery than the least expensive standard delivery offered by us) immediately and latest within fourteen days after the day on which we have received the notification regarding your revocation of this contract. For the repayment we will use the same means of payment that you have used for the original transaction, unless expressly otherwise agreed with you; we will not charge any fees for such repayment.
We bear the costs for the return of the goods inside Germany
You have to bear the direct costs for the return of the goods if your location is outside Germany
You are liable for any diminished value of goods only if such loss of value is due to an improper handling of the goods that is not necessary for an inspection of the condition, the properties and proper functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or premature expiration of the revocation right
The revocation right does not apply for all contracts
– relating to deliveries of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or choice by the customer is decisive or which is tailored to the personal needs of the customer;
– relating to deliveries of goods that could spoil quickly or the date of expiry of which would be exceeded quickly;
– relating to deliveries of alcoholic beverages the price for which was agreed on the conclusion of the contract, however, which can be delivered earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market that the entrepreneur cannot influence;
– relating to deliveries of newspapers, periodicals or magazines except for subscriptions;
The revocation right expires prematurely in case of contracts
– relating to deliveries of sealed commodities that are not suitable for returns for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if the seal was removed after delivery;
– relating to deliveries of goods, if these goods were inseparably mixed with other goods because of their respective condition;
– relating to deliveries of sound or video recordings or of computer software in sealed packages, if said seal was removed after the delivery.
Specimen – Revocation Form (If you want to revoke the contract, please fill in this form and send it back to us.)
- I/we (*) herewith revoke the contract concluded with me/us (*) regarding the purchase of the following goods (*)/
- ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- name of the customer(s)
- address of the customer(s)
- signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of notification in paper form)
(*) Delete as applicable.