General Terms and Conditions
(1) These General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply to all offers and services relating to the Internet platform www.saunahuete.de – If the customer points to the inclusion of his own business or purchasing conditions, this is contradicted.
(2) Individual contract agreements take precedence over general terms and conditions.
- Conclusion of the contract
(1) The service descriptions on our website – www.saunahuete.de – do not constitute offers to conclude a purchase contract. Such an offer will only be made with the customer’s online order via the contact form or by telephone or text order issued. The confirmation of receipt of the order subsequently sent by us does not constitute acceptance of this offer. The purchase contract is only concluded upon receipt of the order confirmation. The customer is no longer bound to his offer (this expires), if we have not within 5 calendar days (calculated from the receipt of the order from us), the declaration of acceptance.
(2) If a late declaration of acceptance has been sent to the customer in such a way that it would have been received in a timely manner, and the customer had to recognize this, he shall notify us of the delay immediately after receipt of the declaration, if not already happened before. If the customer delays the sending of the advertisement, then the acceptance is considered as not late. Incidentally, the delayed acceptance by us shall be considered as a new offer to conclude a purchase contract, which the customer can accept by express acceptance of acceptance or by accepting the goods.
- Choice of law
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to the contractual relations between the contracting parties. Excluded from this choice of law are the mandatory consumer protection regulations of the country in which the customer has his habitual residence. The application of the UN Sales Convention (CSIG) is excluded.
- Prices, payment, delivery, shipping costs
(1) The remuneration includes the value added tax (value added tax) valid at the time of the order.
(2) For contracts, we offer the following payment options:
- For deliveries within Germany:
- Prepayment per:
- For deliveries abroad:
III. In addition, by arrangement, the collection of our goods in our warehouse against cash payment possible (warehouse location: – Kattenbachstr 9 D-35435 Wettenberg, Germany).
(3) All articles are delivered within Germany and after – data input.
(4) The delivery takes place either by DHL, post office or over a manufacturer-own forwarding.
(5) The shipping costs can be found in the button – data entry – in the navigation as well as in the goods presentations.
- Distance-related information
(1) The description of the goods results from the presentation on the Internet at www.saunahuete.de
(2) The instructions on your statutory right of withdrawal as a consumer, exceptions to the right of withdrawal, its premature extinction, the cancellation form, the consequences of withdrawal, z. B. Return, return costs and value replacement, can be found under the menu item “Cancellation Policy”.
(3) Delivery will be made within 5 working days (Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays) after the payment order has been issued to the transferring bank (in advance) or after conclusion of the contract (cash on delivery or purchase of invoice).
(4) We do not provide customer service, in particular customer service, and do not provide any guarantees ourselves.
(5) There is no out-of-court complaint or appeals procedure to which we are subject.
(6) All other information about our company, the offer and the processing of the purchase are shown in the descriptions on our website.
- Consumer dispute resolution procedure Since 09.01.2016, Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 (ODR Regulation) has entered into force on the online dispute resolution in consumer affairs. It applies to the out-of-court dispute resolution of disputes over contractual obligations arising from online sales contracts or online service contracts between consumers and online retailers and aims at achieving a high level of consumer protection in the European internal market. The possibility of an online dispute resolution (OS) should offer a simple, efficient, fast and cost-effective out-of-court solution to disputes. The OS platform forwards properly filed complaints to the AS (Out-of-Court Dispute Settlement) bodies (under national law). The use of the OS platform itself is free of charge. In cases before the ADR bodies, the consumer may incur costs (up to EUR 30.00) if his application is abusive. Link to the OS platform of the European Commission: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr Our e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information about electronic commerce
(1) Technical steps to conclude the contract See the explanations in section 2 of our terms and conditions.
(2) Contract Text Storage / Expression The customer can save the contract text by securing the relevant Internet page on his computer by the function of his browser “Save as”. Due to the print function of his browser, he also has the option to print the contract text. We ourselves save the contract texts and make them available to the customer by email or post.
(3) correction option The customer can correct his input at any time during the ordering process by selecting the “Back” button in the browser and then making the appropriate change. By closing the web browser, the customer can cancel the entire ordering process at any time. Furthermore, the order summary before submitting the online order offers an additional correction option, which is pointed to the customer.
(4) language The language available for signing the contract is German and Lithuanian
(5) Code of Conduct We have not subjected ourselves to any special code of conduct.
- Warranty There is a legal right of defect for goods. The warranty for defects of the goods is 24 months for new goods in accordance with the statutory provisions. For used goods, the warranty period is 12 months. The warranty period begins from the delivery of the goods to the buyer. However, it remains with the regular limitation period of 3 years, beginning with the end of the year.
- The claim has arisen and the creditor should have knowledge of the circumstances giving rise to the claim and of the person of the debtor, or would have to acquire them without gross negligence, – when it comes to liability for damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health, which are due to my negligent or intentional breach of duty or a willful or negligent breach of duty of one of my vicarious agents or- if it concerns the liability for other damages, which are based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty committed by me or on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty of one of my vicarious agents or – in the case of liability for fraudulently concealed defects, claims arising from promises of guarantee or liability in accordance with mandatory statutory provisions, eg. B. according to the product liability law.
The two-year limitation period for recourse claims in accordance with § 478 BGB remains unaffected.The warranty does not cover normal wear or normal wear.
- Retention of title
- We reserve ownership of the delivered item until receipt of all payments under the purchase contract. If the buyer does not comply with his contractual obligations, in particular in the event of late payment, we are entitled to demand the delivered item; the buyer is obliged to return the item in this case.
- The buyer is obligated to notify us immediately in the event of seizure of the object of purchase or other relevant access or attempted access by third parties with regard to the object of purchase, so that we can exercise our rights arising from the retention of title.
- Transport damage
(1) If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please complain such errors immediately to the deliverer and please contact us as soon as possible.(2) Failure to make a complaint or contact has no consequences for your statutory warranty claims. However, they help us assert our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurer.
- Copyright notice The photos posted on our website and the texts we have created are protected by copyright. The unauthorized copying and publishing thereof (even in part) is gem. § 97 UrhG prosecuted under civil and criminal law.
- Severability clause Should individual provisions of the contract with the customer, including these GTC, be wholly or partially ineffective or ineffective or the agreements contain a gap, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.