Sauna hat it is unique gift or perfect new item for yourself that pleases heart. It is always a delight and even more so very practical.
All of our sauna hats are handmade, using the oldest non-woven technique – felting, which allows for a unique, original design, avoiding monotonous repetition. Making by hand also allows incorporating into our items the delicate materials, such as silk, linen, lace as well as using more complex felting techniques, making them even more enjoyable and fun to wear.
Our hats will make an excellent and unique gift for fun loving people, be it a relative or business partner. They would also be suitable to wear in a thematic evening or carnival.
A sauna hat of your choice can be decorated by a pin accessory, purchased separately, which can later be replaced with a new one, if desired. Moreover, we can embroider your company logo or a personalized wish/greeting onto the hat of your choice.
For the long hair persons the size of the hat has to be at least one size bigger.
Sauna hat protects your head and hair from:
- overheating during sauna sessions
- feeling dizzy
- prevents your hair from being excessively dry and brittle
- prevents capillaries of your skin being open up and even breaking
- to make your bathing in sauna more pleasant experience
- to enjoy the therapeutic effects of sauna for longer period
- to keep you comfortable while staying in great heat for quite a long time
Our sauna hats are made of 100% sheep’s wool and have excellent thermoregulatory properties.
The hats are easy to take care of. Here are the main steps:
- Can be washed with a mild detergent or soap suitable for wool either by hand or washing machine using the wool cycle.
- After washing and hand wringing, the hat must be shaped or stretched to its original shape.
- If you are determined to hand wash your hat, wash it in a lukewarm water with a detergent/soap/liquid suitable for wool.
- Rinse the hat in water of the same temperature to avoid great temperature difference.
- The pin accessories must be removed before washing.
- Items requiring delicate care have been marked by a separate symbol, they can only be hand washed so that the trim does not get wet.
For more detailed information or any question you have feel free to CONTACT US